Assistant Director - Planning
Vivid are currently working with a client in the South of England in search for an Assistant Director - Planning on a an interim basis. The client are looking for an experienced candidate for an initial 6 month contract. The client have indicated they are looking to pay between £400-£600 p/day, however they can be flexible on this for the right person.
The will involve the day to day management of the development management, planning policy, planning enforcement and economic development teams. As well as control of the financing and budgets for the department. This role requires a candidate with a good understanding of the political sensitivities associated with working at this level.
The experience required for this role is a minimum of 2 years of experience working in planning at team leader/departmental manager upwards (depending on the authority/duties).
A formal specification is available on request for the position.
Shortlisting is due to finish this week, so please feel free to get in touch should be interested in hearing more about the role, or are interested in being considered.
James.Willsher@vividresourcing.com / 0161 413 7290
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in West Sussex