Principal Planner - Housing Delivery
My client, a Cambridgeshire based Shared Planning Service are looking for a Principal Planner - Housing Delivery to join their Major Projects Development Management Planning team. You will be joining an ambitious, expanding team that is involved in exciting, large scale housing and regeneration projects and have a number of schemes under construction or proposed for the District.
The council need a great Principal Planner - Housing Delivery will see you handling projects from pre-application and actual construction - there will be a breadth of work. This is an important role as the service are seeking to deliver over 500 affordable houses for Cambridge residents.
Duties for the Principal Planner - Housing Delivery role will be:
- To manage multi-disciplinary projects to secure the delivery of the service within agreed timescales to ensure the Council’s corporate objectives are achieved.
- To manage officers and consultants, as required.
- To support a collaborative approach to flexible working.
- To manage multi-disciplinary project teams, including building partnerships with other authorities/agencies and work effectively with the developers of project sites in order to deliver quality developments.
- To carry out the negotiations, formulate recommendations, determine planning applications and issue decision notices in respect of a wide range of applications and project work and thereafter effectively monitor and review the implementation of decisions. Effectively manage and monitor development in accordance with planning permissions granted, managing discharge of conditions and any breaches of conditions in accordance with relevant legislation and current Council policy.
- To ensure that statutory and public consultation is implemented in accordance with legislation and the Councils’ adopted policies so that decisions and recommendations are made taking into account all relevant representations.
In order to be successful for the Principal Planner - Housing Delivery role you must have substantial development management experience in delivering Major Planning Projects.
They client will be paying between £40-45 per hour for the Principal Planner - Housing Delivery, and are ideally looking for a candidate to start within 2 weeks. Working through Ackerman Pierce will also guarantee you weekly payment for your work, as well as a personal consultant to work with you during the process, along with some loyalty benefits throughout your time with the agency. Please contact Ollie Melton if you have any questions regarding Town Planning jobs!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Huntingdon
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Huntingdon
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Huntingdon
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Huntingdon
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Huntingdon