Senior Planning Officer - Kent - 12 Month Contract - £40/hour +
One of the Local Authorities we recruit for in Kent currently require a Senior Planning Officer for a 12 month period on a part-time basis (3 days/21 hours per week).
The main bulk of the role is to deal with investigative type planning applications/ ones with a complex history such as Lawful Development Certificates, enforcement issues etc. Although the applications may not be complex in size, they are in nature so the council are looking for an experienced planner who has good experience of dealing with such issues, is thorough and has a good understanding of planning law.
If you are looking for a contract with good longevity but don't have time to commit a full working week then this is a perfect opportunity. After the first 3-4 weeks the managers are happy to agree some flexibility to work from home, once the successful candidate has settled in etc.
The planning team use Idox Uniform so experience of this system would be beneficial but not essential.
If you feel you're a good fit for the above position I would be keen to speak with you over the phone ASAP, please email email@example.com or call 0161 413 7290 and ask for Alex.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Maidstone
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Maidstone
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Maidstone
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Maidstone
- Education Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Maidstone