Senior/Principal Town Planner | Essex | Personable Firm
Our client are an established multidisciplinary consultancy who have an excellent reputation within the Essex market, and are now on the lookout for an experienced Senior or Principal Town Planner to join the team.
Having experienced a number of successful and expansive years within the market, this firm are consistently expanding, and are now seeking an experienced Senior Planner or Principal Planner to join the team to work on a range of projects across the residential, commercial, retail, land promotion, mixed use, environmental and leisure sectors.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of both minor and major planning projects, on behalf of a range of clients including housebuilders, retailers, property developers, restaurant organisations, healthcare providers, local authorities and other organisations.
In order to satisfy the requirements for this role, you must:
* Be confident at driving through a range of planning projects from inception to completion
* Have at least 3+ years' worth of experience within the planning sector
* Have previous experience within the private sector
* Be in the process of submitting for MRTPI status (or be able to backdate your experience)
* Market Leading Salary and benefits package
* Excellent Career development opportunities
* An exciting level of responsibility and influence within this highly established firm
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or any other roles within the planning sector, please contact Angie Jones on 01792 957 382 or apply with your CV below.
The firm in question are seeking Planners of varying levels so if you are interested in the opportunity and are a Planner or Senior Planner please get in touch to discuss the details of the role further.