Senior Planning Enforcement Officer
I am currently working with a London Borough to find a Planning Enforcement Professional to join their team on a 6 month basis, which likely to extend.
The role will include dealing with planning applications and dealing with planning appeals, and will also involve some managerial responsibility within the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of dealing with a mixed caseload of enforcement cases
- Experience of dealing with planning appeals
- Experience of managing a team, although this is not essential and demonstrable sound knowledge of a planning enforcement team may be accepted
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
For the role, the London Borough are willing to offer rates of up to £47/hr for the right candidate, and are willing to negotiate a flexible working situation.
If you are interested, please get in touch on 0161 413 7290, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey