We are currently working with a Local Planning Authority based Dorset, who are looking to welcome an Enforcement Officer on a contracted basis. This contract will last for an initial 3 month period, with an opportunity to be extended, should everything go well for both parties.
As an Enforcement Officer within the team, your main duties will be
- To handle the more complex enforcement cases, and particularly to monitor progress of these cases following the issue of formal notices or action
- To investigate cases of alleged unauthorised development and contraventions of planning control reported to the Council and to report on the facts established
- To prepare and issue Requisitions for information and Planning Contravention Notices; preparing site plans and to draft Enforcement and all other planning enforcement related Notices
- To prepare written evidence in connection with Planning Enforcement Appeals and related matters and to present expert evidence at planning Hearings, Public Inquiries and in Court proceedings
- To monitor progress on the implementation of Section 106 Agreements and undertakings
The rate is between £30-£35. The council are happy to offer flexible working arrangements; a compressed week or home working is available.
This local authority are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset