My client, a local authority based in South London are looking for two new individuals to join as a Planning Officer within their Development Management team. You will be brought in to deal with a mixed caseload of planning applications and appeals, covering a range of development types and issues as allocated, some of which might well include some minor planning obligation and Community Infrastructure Levy implications.
You will be joining a growing team who are looking to expand their staffing levels by adding new members of staff due to an increase in development applications in the Borough.
Duties for the Planning Officer role will be:
- Deal with planning appeals and represent the Council at Informal Hearings
- Deal with planning enquiries from agents, applicants and the public
- Give pre-application planning advice to householders and prospective developers regarding minor development
- Deal with correspondence arising from development control work
- Act as duty planning officer on a rota basis
To be successful for the Planning Officer jobs, you will have previous experience handling planning applications and be able to demonstrate a competent working knowledge at interview.
The client will be looking to pay between £17-26 per hour for the successful Planning Officer applicants and would be looking for candidates to start as soon as possible. Ackerman Pierce will guarantee you weekly payment, as well as a personal consultant that you will be able to meet and work with. Please contact Ollie Melton if you have any questions regarding Town Planning jobs nationwide!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)