We are currently working with a Local Planning Authority based in Somerset, who are looking to bring on a contract Enforcement Officer for an initial 5 month period.
As an Enforcement Officer within the team, your main duties will be
- To handle the more complex enforcement cases, and particularly to monitor progress of these cases following the issue of formal notices or action
- To investigate cases of alleged unauthorised development and contraventions of planning control reported to the Council and to report on the facts established
- To prepare and issue Requisitions for information and Planning Contravention Notices; preparing site plans and to draft Enforcement and all other planning enforcement related Notices
- To prepare written evidence in connection with Planning Enforcement Appeals and related matters and to present expert evidence at planning Hearings, Public Inquiries and in Court proceedings
- To monitor progress on the implementation of Section 106 Agreements and undertakings
This position will last for an initial 5 months and will extended beyond this period should all go well. The rate of pay will be dependent upon your level and amount of relevant experience, and the hiring manager has asked that candidates be put forward with a suggested desired pay rate, which we will be happy to advise on.
The council are happy to offer flexible working arrangements; a compressed week or home working can be made available should everything go well within your first few weeks.
The local authority are looking for someone to start ASAP. If you’re interested in this role, please do not hesitate to give Amy a call on 02037954828 for more details.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Government Agency/Quango Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset