Senior/Principal Policy Officer
Vivid are currently working exclusively with a client based in Surrey who are in search for a senior/principal planning policy officer. The client are looking to get someone in for 12-18 months, and are willing to pay rates of £35-£45p/h for the right person. The client are willing to offer 2 days working from home p/w, and are ideally looking to make a decision over the next 2 weeks.
The role will involve assisting the planning policy team in their preparations for the next stage of the local plan, the client have sent a detailed specification of the role over and I am happy to send this over on request.
Desirable from applicants is a minimum of 2 years of planning policy experience working for a local authority.
If you are interested in applying for the position, or would just like to have a confidential chat to hear more, then feel free to get in touch.
0161 413 7290, email@example.com
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey