Planning Officer- Surrey
I am currently recruiting for a local authority based in a beautiful part of Surrey. They are looking to bring on a contract Development Management Planner, due to the soon departure of one of their current team members.
This role will be include working on a caseload of varying types of Planning Applications, from householders and changes of use, up to single and multiple dwellings. They will ideally be looking to offer an initial three month contract, but this is very likely to roll on further, probably until the end of the year at the very least.
The hourly rate for this position is dependant on your level of relevant experience; ideally you will have a few years working experience in development management.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please do get in touch. It is with a local authority I have been working with for a while now and know well. Should you be looking for positions more generally in the South East area, I would love to hear from you, and be happy to advise on the market at present. I have been recruiting specifically for this area for a number of years, and am also working on a number of positions in Sussex and Kent
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey