Planning Officer- Kent
Park Avenue are working with a Kent-based local authority who are looking to bring on a contract Planning Officer.
This position will largely involve dealing with householder applications, alongside other small applications. They are looking for a candidate with at least 1-2 years worth of local authority development management experience, and the salary for this post will vary depending on your relevant experience.
The contract will last for an initial 6 months, but is likely to roll on from this point should the arrangement be working well. Home working can be discussed and negotiated.
The local authority you would be working with have offices based in an urban region, easily accessible from most of Kent, parts of Essex and London. It would be beneficial if you did have use of a car for site visits.
To discuss this role further please call jack on 020 3795 4828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please submit your CV via Planning Jobs, or email your CV to my email address as above.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey