Development Management Planning Officer
I am currently working with a local authority in Oxfordshire, who are looking to bring on a Senior DM Planner to work on a wide range of planning applications, from householder applications to complex minors and low-level major applications.
The contract would be for 6 months, with a view to keep the contract as an ongoing arrangement. Rates for this position would be commensurate with the successful contractor’s experience. Flexible hours and home working arrangements can be negotiated.
The council are looking for a Planner with recent experience working in a local authority on planning applications, and who can join the team and very quickly pick up the work. The area is rural with some urban pockets, and there will need to be able to drive for site visits.
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 3795 4828.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies. If this particular position does not interest or suit you, feel free to get in touch and I would be happy to inform you of other upcoming vacancies I am currently working on.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire