I have been working with a Local Authority based in Somerset who are looking to welcome a Planning Technician to their Development Management team on a contracted basis.
Initially the contract will run for 6 months, with the likeliness to be extended should everything go well for both parties.
The role will involve processing technical evaluations, validating applications, and over all assisting the Development Management department.
Experience as a Planning Technician is desired but not essential. A degree in Town Planning is not necessary but would be helpful.
The rate is under negotiation, if you have a rate in mind, I will do my best to achieve this for you.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828,
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Somerset