Town Planning Manager - Property Developer - Hemel Hempstead
We are currently seeking a MRTPI qualified Town Planning Manager in Hemel Hempstead to join a national Residential & Commercial property developer. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your existing skill set and work on exciting development projects across the UK.
- Degree qualified in Town Planning
- MRTPI Qualified
- Minimum 5 years UK based private sector experience
- Excellent understanding of the residential sector
- Responsible for providing planning advice for residential and commercial developments
- Manage s106 applications
- Attend stakeholder meetings as company representative
- Work closely with Land division to secure new development
You will receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits in conjunction with your previous planning experience. In addition you will develop and lead a planning team in the South East.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this or further Town Planning or Land opportunities in greater detail.