Senior Planning Officer
We are working with a Local Planning Authority in Somerset who are seeking a Senior Planner to join their team, to assist during a busy period.
This role will involve working on a mixed caseload of applications, from more minor proposals, up to submissions for residential sites of around 50 dwellings. The initial term of the contract will be 4 months, but it is highly likely to roll on beyond this dependent upon performance.
This council is set up for home working, and flexible working arrangements can be discussed.
Ideally you will have experience in local authority planning (DM) and be able to hit the ground running with a caseload of applications. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team of Planners on a contract basis, with the potential for it to turn into a more permanent solution.
The manager is looking to conduct telephone interviews and face to face interviews this week, for a start ideally ASAP, though they will wait for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the role, do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Government Agency/Quango Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Dorset