Senior Development Management
Vivid are exclusively working with a local authority based in the South West who are currently in search for a senior planning officer to join their development management team on an initial 12 month contract. The client are willing to pay rates between £33-£40 p/h depending on the candidate. The client are also happy to offer a flexible working situation.
The client are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 2 years of previous development management experience working in a local authority. The role will involve dealing with a mixed caseload, and a formal specification is available on request.
The client are willing to interview and offer this week, but do understand that they may have to wait through a notice period for the successful candidate.
Please get in touch or apply to the job directly if you would like to hear more.
James.Willsher@vividresourcing.com / 0161 413 7290
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset