Senior Planning Officer
I am currently working with a local authority in Somerset, who are looking to bring on an experienced Senior DM Planner to work primarily on a caseload of major applications, though there may be some more complex minor applications to tackle as well.
The contract would be for 6 months, with a view to keep the contract as an ongoing arrangement. Rates for this position would be commensurate with the successful contractor’s experience. Flexible hours and home working arrangements can be negotiated.
The council are looking for a Planner with recent experience working in a local authority on planning applications, and who can join the team and very quickly pick up the work. The area is rural with some urban pockets, and there will need to be able to drive for site visits.
The council are looking for the right Planner to start asap, so do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset