We are currently working with a local authority in the lovely area of Devon, who are looking to take on a Planning Officer to help with applications on a contract basis.
The contract will initially run for 3 months on a part time basis, with scope to be extended. The local authority is offering 18 hours a week.
You will be expected to cover a range of applications for householders and minors at a high standard. Some experience in a rural area would preferred but not essential.
The rate of pay is between £30-£40ph, but negotiable depending on experience.
You will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828, email@example.com and she can give you more information.
I have experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Part Time jobs in Dorset