Junior Planning Officer
I am working with a local authority in Devon who are looking to welcome a Junior Planner/Graduate Planner on a contracted basis to the team. Initially this contract will run up until Christmas, with an opportunity to be extended, should everything go well for both parties.
This role is to cover minor and householder applications. This position is for a Junior or Graduate who wants to gain experience in within a Local Authority setting. Although, the council are looking for an individual who can work independently. A degree is essential for this position.
The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you.
This local authority is looking for someone to start ASAP. So do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall