A local authority in the Devon area are looking to welcome a Planning Officer to the team on a contracted basis. The contract will run for an initial 9 month contract. However, should everything go well for both parties, it is very likely to be extended.
They are looking for a Planning Officer to cover householder and minor applications. The region is rural, therefore, experience in this area is preferred but not essential.
The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you.
You will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car.
This local authority are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and collecting CVs straight away.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828, firstname.lastname@example.org and she can give you more information.
I have experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset