Principal Planning Officer- East Sussex
We are working with a local authority in a beautiful part of Sussex who are looking to take on a Principal Planning Officer on a contract basis, to assist in dealing with an influx of work in the absence of permanent members of staff.
Your caseload will generally consist of major applications, and they are looking for somebody with experience of dealing with applications for 100+ units. The region is predominantly rural, so experience of this nature would be beneficial.
The contract will likely run for 6 months, but should everything go well for both parties, will be highly likely to extend beyond this. The hourly rate is negotiable to an extent, and will depend on your level of relevant experience.
This local authority can accommodate flexible working arrangements and home working for a number of days a week, given that work is completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
if you would like any further information on this role and the local authority you would be working for, do give me a call or drop me an email, email@example.com, 020 3795 4828.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey