Town Planners with 5+ years’ experience | N. Birmingham | Accessible location
Would you like to join an established and thriving team who deliver high quality planning services to a wide range of clients?
My client is looking to boost their team with the addition of an experienced Associate Planner who can lead on projects, guide teams of consultants through the planning process, develop strong working relationships with existing and new clients, and represent those clients at events, appeals and potentially inquiries too.
- MRTPI chartered with 5+ years’ experience from the public or private sector
- Proven experience in delivering medium to large scale projects in the public or private sector across one or more of the following sectors – residential, commercial, mixed use, education, healthcare, energy, leisure and hotels, retail, the public sector and regeneration
- Ability to manage planning projects and delegate work amongst a team of planning professionals
- Capability to manage wider project teams to include the work of other disciplines (eg. Landscape Architects, Ecologists, Urban Designers)
- Excellent communication skills and a strong network
- Commercial awareness with the ability to attract new business (although this may not be proven)
- Friendly yet professional office presence enabling the successful candidate to effectively manage and mentor staff and assist in the everyday running of the office
Salary will range from £41,000 - £54,000, very much dependent on experience, with additions including car allowance, bonuses, generous pension contributions and holiday allowance plus a package of other staff benefits.
This company like to promote their staff internally so progression to Director is a genuine opportunity in the future.
Applications are encouraged from both private and public sector candidates. Some experience in the Midlands is preferred but not essential.
For further information about the two employers and to have a confidential discussion about your background and suitability for this role, please call Claire on 020 7859 4246 / 07983 143 831, or apply by sending your CV through this portal or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is too senior, too junior, or too far for you to travel but you are looking for your next role in Town Planning, please still call us - we are keen to discuss other opportunities with you.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Derby
- Education Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Derby
- Housing Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Derby
- Property Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Derby
- Other Private sector Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Derby