Principal Planning Officer
A local authority in Somerset are looking to welcome an experienced Principal Planning Officer to their team. This is on an initial 6 month contract, with scope to be extended.
The council are looking to recruit an individual who can hit the ground running, processing complex major applications on a large scale. A Town Planning related degree or diploma, and exceptional written and communication skills are essential.
The rate is between £35-£45 per hour, depending on previous experience. This role has opportunity for flexible home working.
You will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car.
The local authority are looking for someone to start ASAP. If you’re interested in this role, please do not hesitate to give Amy a call on 02037954828 for more details.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset