Senior Planning Enforcement Officer
My client is looking for a Senior Planning Enforcement Officer to join their team in a Hampshire-based local authority on a 6 month contract, with a view for extension. The client is willing to offer a rate of up to £40/hr depending on experience. They are also willing to negotiate a flexible working situation with compressed hours or home-working. The Senior Enforcement Officer will be working in the local authority’s enforcement team on reviewing breaches of planning permissions including residential breaches and changes of use. The role will also include site visits.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of planning enforcement
- Be able to work both independently and as part of the enforcement team.
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to their own car.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me 0161 413 7290.
Rate: £35-40 DOE
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset