Senior Planning Officer
Vivid are currently exclusively working with a local authority in Surrey in search looking for a senior/principal planning officer who can handle an exciting mix of medium to major applications. The role will last an initial 6 months, with a high chance of extension. The client are willing to pay £35-£45p/h for the role. The client can also 2/3 days from home per week, or the option to condense their week.
You will play a crucial role processing and managing a mixed case load of minor-major applications such as: residential, commercial and industrial (householders, flats, 50+ resi schemes etc.).
You should have a minimum of 3 years experience working for a local authority having previously dealt with either minor or major applications.
If you are a contractor at present, or would just like to hear more about the contract market, I would be happy to discuss this role and your CV with you, either on the telephone at 0161 413 7290, or via email at email@example.com
The council want to interview this week and next so please get your CV over quick to be considered.
Part time considered and flexibility offered!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey