CIL and S106 Officer Surrey
I am working with a Local Authority in Surrey who are looking for a CIL and S106 Officer to start ASAP.
Your main priority will be to develop and manage systems for the administration, recording, collection, monitoring, and reporting of community infrastructure levy revenue and section 106 financial and non-financial obligations, to manage the spending/transfer of community infrastructure revenue and section 106 developer contributions, and to take action against non-payment and/or compliance.
- To develop, in conjunction with planning business support and other services, and establish systems for the administration, recording, collection, monitoring, and reporting of community infrastructure levy revenue and s106 financial and non-financial obligations, including developing relevant standard operating procedures, protocols, and guidance.
- To maintain and review the council’s community infrastructure levy charging schedules, regulation 123 lists, and section 106 supplementary planning documents once adopted.
- To manage the expenditure of community infrastructure levy and section 106 monies by internal services and external bodies (by the County Council, Parish councils, Utility companies etc) in accordance with agreed governance arrangement.
The hourly rate for this is negotiable dependant on your experience. However, the council are able to offer extremely generous homeworking.
If you would like to know more about this position, or any others, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jack on 0203 795 4828 or alternatively email him at email@example.com
Apply for CIL and S106 Officer Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey