I am working closely with a top London planning consultancy to find their new Director.
With a highly experienced team, all working across London and the South East, working across the development management field, predominantly within the residential and mixed-use sectors. Experts in their field, the planners are joined by specialists in design, economics and development, among others. They are seeking someone to assist in diversifying their work - with an interest in commercial, industrial, retail and logistical sectors to complement the highly successful current work for clients.
You will be key to the future of the office and team - this is a rare opportunity for someone to join from one of the big names who is worried about contractual ties holding them back from taking clients in a move.
This would suit an ambitious Associate/Senior Associate or a Director/Partner who needs a change, and wants to shape the future of an organisation and get some real ownership in their role. Here, you will not be a number and will be a key senior figure alongside a couple of other Directors. Your duties will include:
- Team leadership – organisational and budget setting
- Support and training of junior staff (for example with RTPI memberships)
- Business development
- Client management and leading on major schemes
- Negotiation with local authorities and clients over S106 agreements
- Invoicing, fee proposals and tendering for new work
In addition to a competitive package, you will be in an autonomous environment where what you say really matters.
Interested? Please apply here, or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 at any time. My client is looking to get the right person on board ASAP so please do contact me as soon as you can.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.
Apply for Planning Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Property Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Other Private sector Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Partnership Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Central)