Exclusive position- Senior Planning Officer- Sussex
I am currently working exclusively with a local authority in Sussex, who are looking to bring on a Senior DM Planner to work on a large caseload of Minor applications.
The contract would be for 3 months, with the possibility of an extension dependant upon performance. Flexible hours and home working arrangements can be negotiated, however, there will probably be an initial 2-3 days.
The council are looking for a Planner with recent experience working in a local authority on planning applications, and who can join the team and very quickly pick up the work. The area is rural with some urban pockets, and there will need to be able to drive for site visits.
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Jack at email@example.com or call 020 3795 4828.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies. If this particular position does not interest or suit you, feel free to get in touch and I would be happy to inform you of other upcoming vacancies I am currently working on
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey