Future Place Project Manager
Future Place Project Manager
Would you like to work directly for one of Britain’s finest institutions, at their central London headquarters!?
RIBA (Royal British Institute of Architects) are looking to recruit a 12-15 month fixed term project manager to manage and deliver the RIBA’s input into two President-sponsored initiatives to promote high quality place-making - Future Place and the Housing Expo.
The main responsibilities of this unique position are:
- Manage the President’s identified quality initiatives (Future Place and the Housing Expo), monitoring progress, managing risks and resolving issues to ensure the project objectives and outcomes are met
- Develop and manage relationships with external partners to ensure that the projects are delivered collaboratively
- Develop and manage relationships with partners, regional RIBA teams and members to support local delivery
- Carry out research into similar initiatives during project initiation and discovery phases to learn from best practice and optimise project outcomes
- Research funding application requirements, and develop and submit funding bids
- Develop and manage open calls for submissions following RIBA best practice
- Manage RIBA project budgets
The skills, knowledge and experience you will need to have are:
- Post-graduate or professional qualification in a relevant built environment discipline and considerable practical experience of working in a built environment organisation
- Experience of applying and communicating expertise in quality in the built environment
- Strong track-record of delivering complex programmes, involving multiple projects and activities at one time at one time, on time, to budget, and to meet project objectives
- Strong track record of effective budget and risk management
How to apply?
For an informal and confidential discussion on this role, please call us now on (0) 20 7859 4246 Our dedicated and manned hotline is open between 8AM - 8PM. Please do not hesitate to get in touch, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Email enquiries can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis Davey is a specialist Town Planning Consultancy and has been appointed to manage the application process for all candidates. With over 15 years of Planning Recruitment experience and our ability to obtain direct answers to your queries means that you can get the information you need to start your application immediately. We are here to help.
Apply for Future Place Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Housing Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Property Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Local Authority Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Non-Government Agencies Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire