I am currently working with a local authority in Devon, who are looking for an experienced Planning Officer to join the team. The contract will run for an initial 3 months, with the view to be an ongoing contract.
You will be expected to cover a range of applications for householders and minors at a high standard. The region is predominantly rural, therefore experience in this area would preferred.
The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you. This job role also has the flexibility of home working, depending on the work load.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828,
Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall