Planning Officer/Senior Planner- East Surrey
We are working with a local authority based in Surrey who are looking to take on a Planning Officer or Senior Planner on a contract basis, to assist in dealing with an influx of work in the absence of permanent members of staff.
Your caseload will generally consist of householder applications. The region is a mix or urban and rural, so experience in both would be beneficial.
The contract will initially run for 3 months, but should everything go well for both parties, will be highly likely to extend beyond this. The hourly rate is negotiable to an extent and will depend on your level of relevant experience.
This local authority can accommodate flexible working arrangements and home working for a number of days a week, given that work is completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
If you would like any further information on this role and the local authority you would be working for, do give me a call or drop me an email, email@example.com, 020 3795 4828.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Berkshire