Vivid are currently working with a local authority based in Kent who are in search for a planning officer to join their development management team on an initial 6 month contract, with a very high chance of extension based on performance. The client are willing to pay rates between £33-£36 p/h depending on the candidate. The client are also happy to offer a flexible working situation, working from home 2-3 days p/w.
The client are looking for a candidate who has a minimum of 1.5 years of previous development management experience working in a local authority. The role will involve dealing with householder applications. Applicants must have a full UK driving licence.
The client are willing to interview and offer in the next 10 days, and have said although they are willing to get someone in to start by next week, they would wait until end of August/Early September for a a notice to be served.
Please get in touch or apply to the job directly if you would like to hear more.
James.Willsher@vividresourcing.com / 0161 413 7290
Apply for Planning Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey