Junior Planning Officer
I am working with a local authority in Somerset who are looking to welcome a Junior Planner on a contracted basis to the team. Initially this contract will run for three months, with an opportunity to be extended, should everything go well for both parties.
You would be assisting senior members of the team on various projects, with duties including site visits, research and writing up statements. A degree is essential for this position. Some experience working within Local Authority or private planning consultancy will be looked upon favourably.
The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828,
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset