Planning Policy Officer
We are currently working with a local authority based in the beautiful area of Devon. They are looking to take on a Planning Policy Officer on a contracted basis. Initially the contract will last 3 months, however it is likely to roll on for a further few months.
The council can offer flexible home working for the duration of the contract.
They are looking for an experienced Planning Policy Officer to help with the development and progressing of their local plans.
Duties will include
- Coordinating extensive consultation exercises through liaison with community groups and strategic partners etc.
- Draft technical planning policy documents in conjunction with updating and revising existing documents.
- Progress Local Plan policies through all relevant informal and statutory procedures
- Review and update existing evidence base and policy documents to maximise the effectiveness of the councils Local Plan and emerging policies.
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory supporting documents.
- Conduct member briefings.
The rate of this role is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828,
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset