We are working with a local authority based in Berkshire who are looking to take on a Planning Officer on a contract basis, to assist in dealing with an influx of work in the absence of permanent members of staff.
Your caseload will generally consist of householder applications. The region is a mix of rural and urban, so experience in both would be beneficial.
The contract will initially run for 3 months, but should everything go well for both parties, will be highly likely to extend beyond this. The hourly rate is negotiable to an extent and will depend on your level of relevant experience.
This local authority can accommodate flexible working arrangements and home working for a number of days a week, given that work is completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
If you would like any further information on this role and the local authority you would be working for, do give me a call or drop me an email, email@example.com, 020 3795 4828.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Government Agency/Quango Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey