Principal Planning Officer
A local authority in Devon are looking to welcome an experienced Planning Officer at Principal level to their team. They are looking for an independent worker to handle a mixed caseload of applications, including some major applications.
This contract will initially run for 3 months, with a high chance to be extended for a further few months, should everything go well for both parties.
The rate for this position will depend on your previous experience and the level of caseload allocated to you but will range between £35-£45 per hour.
This position has the flexibility of home working. For this role, you will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car to get to and from site visits.
If you’re interested in this role, please do not hesitate to give Amy a call on 02037954828 for more details.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset