We are working with a local authority based in Dorset who are looking to take on a Planning Officer to help assist with applications on a contract basis.
This contract will run for an initial 6 months, with the opportunity to be extended, should everything go well. You will be expected to cover a range of applications for householders and minors at a high standard. Some experience in a rural area would preferred but not essential.
The rate of pay is between £30-£40 per hour, but negotiable depending on experience. There is also opportunity of home working within this role.
If you’re interested in this role, please do not hesitate to give Amy a call on 02037954828 for more details.
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset