Senior Planning Officer
We are working with a local authority based in Gloucestershire who are looking to take on a Senior Planning Officer on a contracted basis. The contract will run for an initial 3 months, but is very likely to roll over.
Ideally they are looking for someone with development management experience, who can take on a mixed caseload of applications. This will involve major applications and more complex developments.
The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you. This job role also has the flexibility of home working, depending on the work load.
For this role, you will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car for site visits.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828,
Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset