Principal Planning Officer
A local authority in the beautiful area of Dorset are looking to recruit an experienced Planning Officer at Principal level with experience of dealing with major applications to step in and join the Major Applications team.
The contract will initially run for 6 months, but should everything go well for both parties, will be highly likely to extend beyond this.
Successful candidates for this role will have acquired practical experience as a Planner in development management with a proven track record processing applications, with a Town Planning related degree or diploma, and exceptional written and communication skills.
This position has the opportunity of flexible home working and competitive rates of pay, that can be negotiated.
If you’re interested in this role, please do not hesitate to give Amy a call on 02037954828 for more details. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset