I am currently working with a local authority in The West Country, who are looking for an experienced Planning Officer to join the team. The contract will run for an initial 4 months, with the view to be an ongoing contract.
You will be expected to cover a range of applications for householders and minors at a high standard. The region is a mix of rural and urban, some experience in this area would preferred but not essential.
The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you. This job role also has the flexibility of home working, depending on the work load.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828,
Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with local authorities within the South West of England, should you be looking for other positions in this region please get in touch so we can discuss further!
Apply for Planning Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset