Local Authority Planner - split LPA and consultancy role (Senior to Principal level)
An award winning national consultancy is looking for a Qualified Senior or Principal Planning Officer join their team - based half within the Bedfordshire region, and half in the London office. They are growing as a company due to increased workload so are looking for another experienced Planner to assist them. You will be working across both local authority Development Management of applications, and learning the consultancy trade.
My client has expressed an interest in Planners with at least five years’ experience in a Local Authority, preferably in London or the Home Counties.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Managing applications through the development process
- Conducting site visits
- Assisting in the review of development plans
- Participating in public consultation events
- Attending meetings with clients
- Becoming part of the consultancy full-time team over time
This role would suit someone who is motivated to move to the private sector and is keen to get a foot in the door and learn off some of the industry’s best.
Please apply here or give me (Kate) a call on 0203 056 6282 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Government Agency/Quango Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Housing Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Property Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Local Authority Team Leader Town Centres Full Time jobs in London (Greater)