Planning Consultant - OUTSIDE IR35
We are currently working with a local authority based in the Home Counties, who are looking to take on a Planning Consultant to work on a varied caseload of householder and minor applications. This position will involve working closely with mainly residential applications. Ideally, you will be able to commit for an initial period of 3 months, and there is a good chance that the contract could roll on beyond this.
The local authority offices are easily commutable from London, though there are parking facilities close by and great road links should you wish to drive. The rate looking to be in the region of £28-£32 an hour, though there could be further negotiation here for the right candidate. There is also some flexibility on home working arrangements.
As this position will involve dealing with varied projects and requires a contractor who needs little supervision working on these, the council has deemed this contract as outside IR35.
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Sean at email@example.com, or call 020 3795 4828.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are considering contracting, or looking for a role anywhere nationwide, it would be great to hear from you. We do not advertise all of our posts.
More searches like this
- Central Government Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Community Group Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Consultancy Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Housing Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Property Planner Urban Design Full Time jobs in Buckinghamshire