Assistant Planner (Cambridgeshire)
Are you an RTPI accredited masters graduate in the Cambridge area? Are you looking to work for one of the leading planning consultancies in the country who can provide you with full RTPI support to get you chartered ASAP? This firm are a hugely successful and ambitious organisation with a national network of offices.
We are seeking applications from Graduates with some work experience (either in another consultancy or local authority) to join one of the leading planning teams in the East Anglia region. They have a really impressive client base of local and national housebuilders, developers, land owners, property companies, government organisations, public sector bodies and more. They work on exciting projects that tend to be large in scale giving you fantastic exposure to really innovative and a diverse range of schemes (including but not limited to residential, mixed-use, commercial, energy and infrastructure. The team have been operating in the East Anglia region for a long time and are one of the key names in the area.
The successful candidate will have a completed RTPI accredited masters course and have some work experience in planning. You should have an understanding of local, regional and national planning policy and some experience in preparing/submitting planning applications. Your responsibilities include:
- Ongoing professional development, including working towards MRTPI qualification
- Assisting with the delivery of a comprehensive planning service on a range of applications
- Assisting with the promotion of a range of development proposals
- Assisting with the co-ordination of project teams and project management
- Assisting with conducting research and site appraisals on projects for our client base
- Assisting with the preparation, submission and negotiation of planning applications
- Assisting with the preparation of planning promotion documents
- Assisting with community engagement activities
- Assisting with policy representations
- Providing planning appeal assistance
- Assisting project managers to complete their tasks in delivering projects to time and budget
- Supporting the Planning team as required
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, full RTPI support, exposure to great projects, structured progression and reward as well as being part of a lovely team and office environment.
To apply for this role and to discuss it further please do not hesitate to contact Ruth Hoggett (email@example.com). By clicking apply, please be assured that your CV will not be sent to the client until you have been fully briefed on the role and given permission for us to do so. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Housing Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Property Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Other Private sector Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Partnership Trainee Urban Design Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire