We are working with a local authority in Devon, who are looking to welcome an experienced Planning Officer to the team. The nature of this work is contract based, initially running for 6 months, with the opportunity to be extended, should everything go well with both parties.
You will be expected to pick up a caseload of household and minor applications with little fuss. Due to the nature of the work, experience in a rural area is desired, but not essential. A drivers licence will be a requirement to do site visits.
This job role has the opportunity for flexible home working. The rate is currently under negotiation; if you have a rate in mind please do let me know and I will try my best to achieve this for you.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com and she can give you more information.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are considering contracting, or looking for a role anywhere nationwide, it would be great to hear from you. We do not advertise all of our posts, and if we know you are on the lookout, we will make sure you are the first person we call!
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Cornwall