Principal Planning Officer- Dorset
I am currently working with a local authority in Dorset, who are looking to welcome a contract Principal Planning Officer into the team, to help deal with a range of applications.
The team you will be joining deal with a wide range of applications, and you will be expected to hit the ground running on a caseload of applications mostly of Major
This contract will be a rolling contract and is likely to last for an initial term of 6 months. The council has a flexible approach to working and can offer 2-3 days at home.
The rate is up for negotiation, however, will most likely be in the region of £40-£45 an hour. This will be largely dependant on your experience within a Development Management setting.
If you would like further information about this position please get in touch with Jack on 020 3795 4838, email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Dorset