Strategic Land Manager - Northampton
Are you an experienced Strategic Land Manager based in or close to Northampton?
Can you demonstrate a strong technical background in land acquisition and Management?
Have you got a strong geographical understanding of the East Midlands?
We are seeking a Strategic Land Manager in Northampton to join a National Strategic Land developer.
- Educated to degree level in an appropriate Land or Planning degree
- Strong technical understanding of the planning system
- Background in sourcing & securing residential development sites
- Excellent numerical and negotiation skills
- Identify, secure and promote planning schemes for residential developments
- Negotiable with land owners and local authorities
- Manage the sale of land plots
The role will allow you to work on exciting development projects across the West Midlands and potentially further a field. In addition you will receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous Strategic land experience.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365102 to discuss this role or further Land or Planning opportunities in greater detail.