Planning Director l Growing Consultancy - Preston
I currently have an excellent opportunity for an Associate Planning Director to join a well-established Planning Consultancy in the Preston area. My client specialises in the provision of high quality planning services on a national scale, which include planning applications and appeals, site assessments and planning objections.
My client is looking for someone who:
- Has a strong academic background, ideally with a Masters in Town Planning or similar relevant qualification
- Is a full member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI)
- Has extensive experience working within the planning sector, ideally in a planning manager or associate director level role
- Demonstrates strong private sector experience
- Is confident leading a team of planners
- Has a broad spectrum of sector experience, e.g. health care, retail, residential, commercial, industrial, special care
- Is commercially aware with experience of work winning
- Holds a full, clean driving licence
The successful candidate will join a friendly and busy team of planners and will have the chance to work with a varied portfolio of projects. You will play a role in the management and coordination of the planning team, providing support and advice when necessary. You will contribute to the provision of high quality planning services to new and existing clients, including initial site and project assessments, planning applications and appeals, planning objections and judicial reviews. You will be expected to attract new business for the company as well as promoting the firm's services where possible.
This firm will offer an attractive salary and benefits package to the successful candidate as well as the chance to join a growing and dynamic consultancy.
For more information or for further vacancies within the Planning sector, please contact Gemma Seaman of Penguin Recruitment directly on 01792 957381. Alternatively you can send an email and we'll call you back. Emails to: email@example.com.