Principal Planning Officer
We are currently working with a local authority based in the East Midlands, who have asked us to source an experienced Planning Officer to join the department and assist the team. The role will involve working on a mixed caseload of applications, including some major applications.
The contract will be an initial 3 months, but is highly likely to roll on beyond this, for around a year. The rate for this position will depend on your previous experience and the level of caseload allocated to you, but will range between £35-45 per hour. As the council are looking for an experienced Planner, able to work autonomously, they deem this contract to be OUTSIDE IR35.
The council offices are easily commutable by car from Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Hertfordshire, as well as being commutable by train from London. For this role, you will need to have a full driver’s licence and access to a car.
You must be able to work in an efficient and timely manner, as well as completing work to a high standard.
If you would like more information on this position, or others we are working on in the Midlands and the North, please get in contact with Alex on 020 3795 4828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Central Government Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Leicestershire
- Charity / Not for Profit Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Leicestershire
- Community Group Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Leicestershire
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Leicestershire
- Education Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Leicestershire