Senior DM Planning Officer
I am currently working with a local authority in the Berkshire area, who are looking to bring on an experienced Senior DM Planner to work primarily on a caseload of major applications, though there may be some more complex minor applications to tackle as well.
The contract would be for 3 months, with a view to keeping the contract as an ongoing arrangement. Rates for this position would be commensurate with the successful contractor’s experience. Flexible hours and home working arrangements can be negotiated.
The council are looking for a Planner with recent experience working in a local authority on planning applications, and who can join the team and very quickly pick up the work. The area is rural with some urban pockets, and there will need to be able to drive for site visits.
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Sean at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 020 3795 4828.
We do not advertise all of our vacancies. If this particular position does not interest or suit you, feel free to get in touch and I would be happy to inform you of other upcoming vacancies I am currently working on
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Housing Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Property Team Leader Urban Design Full Time jobs in Surrey