Planning Policy Officer
We are working with a local authority in Leicestershire, who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Planning Policy professional.
The council can offer home working for the duration of the contract which will be a minimum of 3 months, most likely rolling on after that.
The councils require help in developing and progressing their Local Plans.
Duties will include
- Coordinating extensive consultation exercises through liaison with community groups and strategic partners etc.
- Draft technical planning policy documents in conjunction with updating and revising existing documents.
- Progress Local Plan policies through all relevant informal and statutory procedures
- Review and update existing evidence base and policy documents to maximise the effectiveness of the councils Local Plan and emerging policies.
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory supporting documents.
- Conduct member briefings.
The rate will depend on the experience of the consultant appointed and the work undertaken. This contract will be initially 3 months but is likely to roll on beyond this.
If you would like to discuss this position further, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Alex on 020 3795 4835.
Alternatively, you can pop your CV over to us for this position, and we can let you know about others we are working on, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Property Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Local Authority Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Other Private sector Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Other Public sector Trainee Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lincolnshire